Apr 27, 2021
On this episode, I celebrate the lifestyle change I made over
one year ago! I share how becoming a vegetarian shifted my
mindset in an unexpected way that resulted in creating a healthy
relationship with food and how I viewed my body. This past year I
have been releasing the guilt and anxiety when it comes to food,
which was completely unintentional!
- I chose to live in a way that was true to me, even if it was an
inconvenience to others
- You will not sacrifice taste or good food if you choose to
incorporate more veggies into your way of living
- I became conscious of the quality of food I was consuming and
how it was effecting my body
- I stopped tracking my food intake which allowed me intuitively
- I feel more connected to my body
Ways to connect!
Make a donation!