Mar 25, 2021
On this episode, I break down the model of Bearing Gifts to the
Feast that was created by Stephen K. Levine. I share what the
Bearing Gifts to the Feast presentation is and how it can work to
reach its ultimate healing potential. I wanted to explain what this
was before revealing how I personally went through the process,
which I will dive into on the next episode!
- By bearing our suffering we can perceive its gifts, and then
share our story with others in communion, the feast
- There is great wisdom in owning our suffering, and that is the
- Describing parts of the process of the rites of passage and
- Being grateful for the old parts of self because they helped
create who you are today
- "We cannot give what we do not own"
Ways to connect!
Make a donation!
Stephen K. Levine's book, Poiesis: The Language of
Psychology and the Speech of the Soul